Serving an LDS Mission in Vina del Mar, Chile.

Monday, May 11, 2015

Same Area, New Companion

Okay, so Skyping was awesome yesterday. Definitely made my day! No Dad, I have not converted into a believer in sunscreen. I only use it because a peeling nose is not enjoyable to look at.
 
So basically everything was sail during the call but to give a brief overview...
 
My comp is Elder H** from Bogota Colombia. He's asewome and we are always laughing. Our comp studies are awesome too because he is my first comp that wasn't a convert (well he technically is but at 9 years old) and actually paid attention in seminary/primary/YM. So I dont have to explain the basic doctrines and principles of the gospel to him. Instead we go deeper. It's awesome and we're learning a lot.
 
I'm still in La Serena in the extreme edge of the mission and all is well. We are still looking for investigators and trying to help our current investigators make the decision to get married. There's still a lot of work to do in this area.
 
So ya. That's about it. Watch out for banana peels on the floor this week.
Elder Groneman

[Skyping with our Elder for Mother's Day!]

No comments:

Post a Comment