Serving an LDS Mission in Vina del Mar, Chile.

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

I made it!!!













Your Missionary's mailing address is:

Elder Groneman
26/08/2014  11 - B
Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828
Colonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero
07230 Mexico, Distrito Federal
Mexico

The estimated departure date for your missionary is 26/08/2014. The use of the
above address on all correspondence will greatly facilitate delivery to your missionary
at the MTC. Please don't send packages.
 
 
So after over an hour delay in Dallas we finally made it to the CCM. The plane was packed with missionaries, more than just the 4 we were thinking there would be - a lot more. I have decided that I really do not like the keyboards down here so until I get used to them my letters may be a bit shorter. My P-day is Wednesday so you wont hear from me for another week. Ill try to figure out  the wifi camera though.
 
 Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment