Serving an LDS Mission in Vina del Mar, Chile.

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Week 4

So this week was not that fun. At least the middle of it wasn't. During all of Sunday and half of Saturday I was in my bed or the bathroom because I was soo sick. I wasn't the only one though. Six others in my district and a ton of other people throughout the CCM were sick too. Yes dad, I was washing my hands. We all were. And multiple times a day too. It helps that you go to the bathroom 3 times more than usual cuz you have 2 companions. And yes dad, I started taking Vitamin C when I got sick. Ya...the weekend wasn't fun. On Monday I felt a little bit better but still wasn't anywhere near 100%.

Anyways, the other parts of the week went a lot better. My Spanish is steadily getting better which is definitely a good thing cuz I'll need it for the next 2 years;) I am excited to be leaving for Chile in 2 weeks.

We had 2 districts from our zone leave yesterday so we will be getting either one or two today. Maybe Sam will be in it. No, i have not met Ian yet. Elder S** is in my district so yes, I have met him. 

I don't have any stories for this week. Every week is basically the same. I don't even have to look at my schedule anymore because I have it memorized. Did you share the part I wrote to the priests with them? Yyou better have.

Yep, that's about it. That's awesome that Jacob got a license and a job this week! Congrats! 

Love you all. Have a great week.

(No pics this week. Lo siento)

No comments:

Post a Comment