Serving an LDS Mission in Vina del Mar, Chile.

Monday, December 15, 2014

Another trip to Viña

Well.....I had another fun trip to Viña today doing the same thing that I had to do with Elder B** - Tramites [Visas?]! The only difference is that this time we actually finished them this week and don't have to return next week. It was funny waiting in the Registro Civil because there were like 18 missionaries standing around the room waiting....for an hour. Yep, another fun trip.

This week was interesting. Our only investigator that had a baptismal date now doesn't have one because he didn't go to church. Correction, he didn't go to OUR church. Saturday night we saw him preaching in an Evangelical Church gathering in our Juntos de Vecinos (Community Building). Apparently we are teaching the pastor of a different church...okay. 

This next week is going to be crazy. Our schedule is already basically completely full (some days are more than full). I have to play the piano for our Zone Conference tomorrow. I just found out that not only am I playing prelude and the hymns but I'm also going to be helping Hna Kahlein with her presentation playing 6 hymns.  Adding on to that I was recruited by the Stake Coordinator of music that lives in our ward to accompany the Stake Choir this Sunday. Yep, I have absolutely no time to practice for any of that because the work must go on. Yes....for the second time that I can remember in my life, I am a little stressed (The last time I was stressed I got Bell´s Palsy). Prayer definitely has been helping a ton. God definitely knows how to help.

That's about all the time I have because the trip to Viña killed our time. I'll write more next week filling you in on the rest.

Love yall!
Elder Groneman

No comments:

Post a Comment