Serving an LDS Mission in Vina del Mar, Chile.

Monday, January 19, 2015

Crazy & Calm

So this week was both crazy and calm at the same time and I have no idea why. It was a good week though. No, I still don't have my birthday package :(  But I'll get it in February. So the day of my birthday my companion and I felt like we were going to explode!! After lunch (which was giant as usual) the family brought out cake and ice cream which we ate happily until we literally couldn't eat any more. No, I didn't get my head smashed in the cake. Well, a little bit later in the day we went to one of our lessons with a family that is a little bit less active and they had a cake and food too! This wasn't just for me though. One of the sons turned 12 on the 16th so it was for both of us. This time I did get my face smashed in the cake. I have videos of both events but I cant send them so you will all have to wait for 1 1/2 more years HAHA ;P  Ya we literally were going to EXPLODE after that because we're not used to eating after lunch until 10. It's weird how fast you adjust to not eating dinner....

I'm also sending a photo of a mummified rat that we found while helping a member de-junkify his side yard. Ya that was really fun. Eliza would have died because there were a bunch a giant spiders. They're really dangerous because if you get bitten you'll die if you don't receive the anti-venom in less than 8 hours or something like that. Yep, great fun!! 

So I'm out of time now so I'll fill y'all in on other stuff the next week. Stay tuned for more adventures in Chile.
 
Elder Groneman
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment